Step 9 To Selling a Home: What Else Happens Before Our Listing Is Live?
Some final housekeeping items will happen before your listing goes live. In the day or two before we launch your listing, we:
- Receive the professional photos back and complete our final edits
- Create and print professional brochures
- Finalize and create your 360-tour
- Finalize your floorplan rendering and double-check all room measurements
- Install a For Sale sign in your yard or in front of your building (unless your HOA does not allow signs -- we have to follow all HOA rules!)
- Install a sign rider on your sign with your own personalized URL (website address)
- Put a lockbox on your property for showings
- Create a Facebook ad for your listing and get it ready to go live
We have a number of steps on our marketing checklist, in addition to the items above, to get your home ready to "go live" -- we may also be sending you last-minute questions about the features and minutiae of your home, to make sure every item on the listing is correct and as detailed as possible, so please don't be surprised if we are in need of a bit more of your time while we get all of the pieces in place!