Buy Sell Live Atlanta Photographer RFP
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:
We are creating a client-centric marketing campaign that focuses on the experience – the experience our clients have working with us, the experience of purchasing (or selling) a home, and the experience of being a homeowner.
Here’s what we’re envisioning: 15 to 20 “mini-photo shoots” over the course of the year, of our clients in their new homes (we’re hoping for a mix of families, couples, singles, a variety of ages and demographics from our past client list). The goal would be to be able to gift our clients with 3 or 4 digital retouched shots, which we would also use in our marketing, alongside their testimonial about working with us.
Our hope is to align with a photographer who can not only help us to realize this vision but also provide insight and expertise to make suggestions and recommendations to not only make our clients look good (in the photos) but make our idea look good (as we create this unique marketing campaign).
The ideal candidate would have the following:
· Experience with family/individual portraits
· Flexibility of schedule – many of our clients work 9-5 jobs and may need to schedule in the evening or on the weekend
· Easygoing and friendly
· Flexibility of location – equally comfortable shooting indoor and outdoors
· Own all equipment, including portable lighting for shooting inside a client’s home
· Fun! We want to hire someone who is FUN, because we want to make this a fun, exciting experience for our clients!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a boutique real estate team, serving the North Metro Atlanta area. To give you a brief idea of our business, we closed 65 transactions in 2016, and we serve a variety of clientele, assisting them with buying and selling condos, townhomes, and single-family homes, ranging from $150,000 to over $1 million. We focus on delivering exemplary client service, as well as a second-to-none client experiences.
We’re excited that you might want to work with us to continue to impress and inspire our clients!
DEADLINE for response: Monday, February 6, 2017